Thursday, March 28, 2013

Make it Pozible!!!

Hey Folks,

As you may know, I am starting my own small business as an Arts Writer and Curator! I am really passionate about what I do and I have a lot of ambition, so I have recently decided to turn this into my business! I am currently undertaking Certificate IV in Small Business Management, which is teaching me SOOOO much about how to run a business. The combination of my skills & experience as a curator, and my training as a business person will mean that my venture is sure to succeed!

I have decided to start a pozible campaign to try and raise a bit of money towards the start-up costs of the business. I need your help to make my venture a success!

Pozible is a crowdfunding platform for creative projects and ideas. Basically, its helps to raise funds for people like me to be able to realise their aspirations and make great things possible! It is really easy to use, you can check out my campaign and read about my project here:


AND I even made this cool video to let you know a little about it!



Pozible acts as a way that you can help me raise the $1000 I need to get my business started. You can pledge as little as $10 or as much as you want. For the moment, the money you donate is just a pledge, it will only come out of your account if I reach my total goal of $1000. PLUS, if you do pledge there are cool rewards: Private tours of exhibitions, photographic prints, curatorial consultancies, and exhibition catalogues!

A core component of my business is supporting talented and emerging local artists, so in supporting my campaign, you will also be supporting the Adelaide Arts community. 

Thanks for taking the time to read about my project, I hope that you can help me out by making a pledge. Please email me if you have any questions regarding my business or my pozible campaign. 





PS. if you're interested in keeping up to date with what I am doing as a writer and curator, please join my mailing list 

No comments:

Post a Comment